Dr. James Boyle MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

July 9th, 2013
Excellent doctor, wonderful person
Dr. Boyle has been my physician for over 20 years. His care and compassion for his patients are unparalleled in the local medical community. He treats you as a human being versus just another appointment in his extremely busy day, and takes time to ask about your family and how they are doing. Hats off to his staff as well, they are fantastic. It is quite evident how much time and effort Dr. Boyle puts into his practice.

October 16th, 2012
Dr. Boyle has been my PCP for the past five years, and I can't speak highly enough about he and his staff. Assignments are eat to make. His staff is professional and friendly, and wait time is minimal.Him is very through, and always makes me feel like I have his full attention. Test results are communicated prompt, and any issues followed up on promptly. Simply Jim is the best PCP I've had.

January 11th, 2012
My wife and I are both retired, and will state that Dr. Boyle and his staff are the best we have ever had. They are caring and extremely knowledgable. He also has referred us to specialists who have turned out to be excellent as well. My daughter and her family also go to him and also rate him highly.

September 16th, 2010
wonderful doctor. He never makes me feel rushed. Very knowledgeable. Great insight. Good listener. compassionate. very thankful for his care all these years