A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bradfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bradfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bradfield, FACOG, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradfield graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bradfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bradfield FACOG, MD, and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Bradfield practice?
- Dr. James Bradfield has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bradfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.