Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bradfield
Dr. James Bradfield, MD, FACOG, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Okeechobee, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bradfield is affiliated with Raulerson Hospital and Martin Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Bradfield has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bradfield has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. James Bradfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okeechobee, FL.
Dr. Trinidad Garcia
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Okeechobee, FL 0.19 mi48
Dr. Pedro Cruz
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Okeechobee, FL 0.93 mi19
Dr. Laura Mccurdy
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gastroenterology
Okeechobee, FL 0.93 mi6