A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arden Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arden Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arden Bradley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Bradley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans