Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

1001 SE Monterey Commons Blvd
Ste 300
Stuart, FL 34996
772-286-9400
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

very difficult to receive communications when I needed help. Answer machine, voice mail. no one returns calls. i felt like I am just a number....falling through the cracks!

|  highly recommend Dr. Bradley  |  show details
by Robert Furman Stuart FL on Aug 22nd, 2009

I started out as a Snow Bird in Florida in 2004. I decided that with my heart history I needed a doctor in Florida to supplement my NY doctor (a good idea for all). Checking with my friends on the Treasure Coast it became clear that the Stuart Cardiology Group was the place to go. Further as all the Doctors in the group are terrific, I made my first appointment with Dr a.James Bradley. What a wonderful experience it has been. Dr Bradley is an extremely well qualified physician with a calm confidence and professional but friendly manor. He immediately puts you at ease and you just know your going to be safe under his care. He keeps control over his schedule as Ive never had to wait very long to see him almost always at the appointed time. He communicates with my Dr in NY and keeps him up to date. Hes tough when he has to be insisting on immediate attention when he feels its necessary. I tried to talk him into waiting for a test as I was leaving on a vacation trip; he said no, I needed to be tested now to rule out a problem. 1 day later I was in the Cath lab getting a stent. I dont know what would have happened if I had waited, Im thankful I didnt have to find out. When I recommend friends to Dr. Bradley their taken care of in a very timely fashion. His staff and the group staff are incredibly compassionate and helpful in every way. Im proud to say Dr. Bradley is now my full time doctor. I highly recommend Dr Bradley and the Stuart Cardiology Group.