Dr. A Bradley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. A Bradley?

January 4th, 2016

Wonderful and knowledgeable. My parents were his patients before I was. When my insurance finally accepted Martin Health, I transferred over as his patient. We have no complaints with Dr Bradley or his staff. My mother had been recommended to Dr Bradley by her roommate when she was recovering from hip replacement surgery.

September 5th, 2015

I have found over the last 10 years that Dr Bradley is highly skilled and is always up on the latest studies, etc. I am very confident in him.

June 2nd, 2015

A True Dedicated, Compasionate Physician

Dr. Bradley is caring, compassionate and truly concerned about his patients. I have been with him for about 12 years and have only the very best of things to say about him as a physician. Prior to a surgery my husband who is also a patient had an unfortunate diagnosis with another physician which we felt was incorrect. He was told he was in heart failure and could not have the hip replacement which was due in 2 days We called Dr. Bradley, his staff miraculously fit him in and Dr. Bradley personally called him within 1 hour of when we returned home to tell him all was fine and he could go forward with the very much needed hip replacement!

March 18th, 2015

Would recommend

July 22nd, 2011

very difficult to receive communications when I needed help. Answer machine, voice mail. no one returns calls. i felt like I am just a number....falling through the cracks!

August 22nd, 2009

highly recommend Dr. Bradley

I started out as a Snow Bird in Florida in 2004. I decided that with my heart history I needed a doctor in Florida to supplement my NY doctor (a good idea for all). Checking with my friends on the Treasure Coast it became clear that the Stuart Cardiology Group was the place to go. Further as all the Doctors in the group are terrific, I made my first appointment with Dr a.James Bradley. What a wonderful experience it has been. Dr Bradley is an extremely well qualified physician with a calm confidence and professional but friendly manor. He immediately puts you at ease and you just know your going to be safe under his care. He keeps control over his schedule as Ive never had to wait very long to see him almost always at the appointed time. He communicates with my Dr in NY and keeps him up to date. Hes tough when he has to be insisting on immediate attention when he feels its necessary. I tried to talk him into waiting for a test as I was leaving on a vacation trip; he said no, I needed to be tested now to rule out a problem. 1 day later I was in the Cath lab getting a stent. I dont know what would have happened if I had waited, Im thankful I didnt have to find out. When I recommend friends to Dr. Bradley their taken care of in a very timely fashion. His staff and the group staff are incredibly compassionate and helpful in every way. Im proud to say Dr. Bradley is now my full time doctor. I highly recommend Dr Bradley and the Stuart Cardiology Group.

August 3rd, 2017