Dr. James Brady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Brady?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. James Brady?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Brady is the best for HSG!

Dr. Brady was the best! I was extremely nervous about getting an HSG test since I had the uterine saline test previously by a terrible radiologist. I never thought a similar procedure could be so tolerable and actually quick. Thank you so much Dr.Brady! You are the best.

December 11th, 2015

Wonderful Physician

I saw Dr. Brady for a biopsy of two nodules on my thryoid gland. What an amazing experience. Dr. Brady has a lovely manner and was very thorough in explaining the procedure. I felt complely comfortable and at ease and, much to my surprise, the procedure was painless. He is also very personable. I highly recommend him.

May 22nd, 2015

HSG

I walked in with anxiety and walked out smiling. The office is well appointed and the staff professional and warm. Dr. Brady is one of a kind. Gentle, ...

May 22nd, 2015

HSG

I had an HSG test with Dr. Brady today. I went in full of anxiety and walked out smiling. I could not have possibly asked for a better experience. The office was nice, well appointed and very professional while still being friendly and warm. Dr. Brady was kind, patient, thorough, incredibly gentle, and explained every single step moment by moment. I honestly wish he were an OBGYN, he's just that good. I simply have never had a better experience than what I had today.

May 30th, 2012

Wonderful experience--highly recommend

I had an HSG performed by Dr. Brady. I was very nervous but the Dr's assistant was extremely kind and caring which helped greatly. Dr. Brady was very gentle and the procedure was relatively painless.

January 19th, 2017