A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bramley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bramley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bramley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bramley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leland Bramley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Bramley practice?
- Dr. James Bramley has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Bramley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Infectious Disease Doctors.