Learn more about Dr. James Bramley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bramley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bramley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bramley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bramley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bramley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Bramley practice?
- Dr. James Bramley has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Bramley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Rome, NY.
See New Hartford Internists and New Hartford Infectious Disease Doctors.