Dr. James Brand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Best doctor I have ever been to.
If I still lived in Texas my husband and I would travel to see Dr. Brand. He saved my husbands life by diagnosing a cardiovascular issue. I have been able to keep my husband healthy and ALIVE because of Dr. Brand. The doctor also regulated my thyroid after I had thyroid cancer. I am so grateful to the doctor and People's Community Clinic of Austin Texas, if not for all of these good people we wouldn't have had access to GOOD medical care as we had no insurance. God Bless Dr. Brand!

April 2nd, 2014
A Compassionate & Brilliant Physcian
Had it not been for the outstanding care and expertise of Dr. Brand, as well as his generosity of heart for his patient (me), I would not have survived...period. As a retired attorney, in good standing, many of us in the legal profession have seen the full spectrum of medical practitioners from virtually every specialty who would do far better for themselves and their patients by following the heart, mind, and soul, frankly, of this exceptionally gifted and caring doctor. No matter your gender, race, ethnicity, age, or socio-economic status...Dr. James Brand will be there for you! Yes...there is still great goodness in the world. Thank you, Dr. Brand.