A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brandt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brandt, MD, PT is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Brandt MD and PT is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Brandt practice?
- Dr. James Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brandt practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.