A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brandt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brandt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brandt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Brandt practice?
Dr. James Brandt practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.