A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brandt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brandt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Brandt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Brandt practice?
- Dr. James Brandt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Brandt practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.