Dr. James Brasch Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. James Brasch?

Most Amazing Doctor.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I will never see someone else. He's amazing. If I call him, I get a call back that night. He answers every question, no matter how small or ridiculous.

Highly recommend

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Brasch became my obgyn after a very painful miscarriage and ensuing blood transfusion. He was the dr. On call and handled my situation with such grace, compassion and kindness that I chose him over my old ob. After that he counseled, followed and cared for me, my family and my next pregnancy/baby. I ended up on bed rest for 4-1/2 months-4 of those weeks in the hospital. Dr.Brasch saw us through the whole process - even attending at the emergency c-section of my 6week early baby. That was 5 years ago and Dr. Brasch is still my obgyn- he better not ever retire.

Amazing

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Dr. Brasch is absolutely amazing. He is very comfortable to work with. And he makes me feel as if I am the only patient he has after you have waited the 20minutes to be in a room. The wait can be long but I believe it to be worth the while. His bed side manner is absolutely the best. He delivered my Lil girl with no stress and calmly. Dr. Brasch was meant to be an OB/GYN. I am currently pregnant with my 2nd child and am very excited to have him again. He has a full house but when in the office with him you would never know. I recommend him to every expectant mother. My friend recommended me to him and I wouldn't imagine going else where. Due to myself having a cleft lip and palet he checked over and over though ultrasound to see if my girl had one. And he can work magic with those ultrasounds. I am happy she had no cleft lip or palet. Great Dr.

Fabulous

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr. Brasch gave me an emergency C-section with my first and when I got pregnant 2 1/2 years later he was the only doctor I wanted to work with. He blew my hair back! What a guy! If only we could clone him. He is scheduled to the max and some how still remembers all the little personal details. What a blessing! My VBAC with him was a smooth success and he honored my wishes every step of the way!

Joe & Ashley

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Dr. Brasch is simply amazing. My girlfriend & I, at every appt, were given awesome service from the whole staff and if you are planning on having a baby or in the early stages, Dr. Brasch is your man. He will take extra special care of you. He is that good!! Love ya Dr. B!!!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr. Brasch always takes the time to explain things in detail to me. Makes me feel important and secure. He always calls to follow up on results personally and wants to know if there is anymore he can do or answer. He is the best.

Posted on March 5th, 2012

A wonderful Dr who will follow a birth plan to the letter when he can. When my first child was born he wasn't even my dr but he came looking for me to discuss starting pitocin to help my long labor along. He suggested but didn't force it, though I did follow his advice. He was my dr for second child and I loved his gentle private manner- didn't make me feel on display during visits.He is one of the best here in Spokane and that makes it hard to get into an appointment. Once you are on the schedule it's great but you will wait at least 40 mins past your appointment time because he is busy and he will be quick unless you ask for him to slow do wn. A great dr and well worth it. Even called me for follow ups I didn't expect a call about. Called to ask if I was in labor yet or if I wanted to schedule to induce with son.

Dr. Brasch is AMAZING

Posted on April 20th, 2011

He deserves Doctor of the Year!!!! Or maybe even Dr. of the Century!!! He should be the doctor for every baby born in the US! My water borke at 20 weeks and because of him my daughter is her today! She was born at 1 pound 10 ounces. She is now 16 pounds! And I owe it to Dr. Brasch! He made all the best decsions!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Brasch!

awesome Dr.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I first learned of Dr Brasch in 1991 when I was pregnant with my first child. He delivered two more in '94 and in '97. I was recently diagnosed with fibroids and my uterus was twice the size it should be. He suggested I get a partial hysterectomy and with all the pain I've been having I didn't hesitate. Dr. Brasch is one of the nicest and most caring doctors I know.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr.Brasch is an amazing doctor! We went to him for our first born and now we are going to him for our second. Our son loves him as well. They play with his trucks every vivst! He makes us feel very welcomed and taken care of!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Honestly you could not ask for a more caring, accurate doctor. He is very thorough and genuinely cares about his patience's health.

The best doctor ever!

Posted on April 1st, 2010

Dr. Brasch never made me feel uncomfortable at any time. He is very professional and listens. I recommend this doctor to all of my friends and everyone I know.