A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasic
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brasic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brasic, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasic graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Brasic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Brasic MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Brasic practice?
- Dr. James Brasic has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brasic practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists and Baltimore Neurologists.