Learn more about Dr. James Brasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brasic, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasic graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Brasic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Brasic MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Brasic practice?
- Dr. James Brasic has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brasic practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists and Baltimore Neurologists.