A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brassel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Brassel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brassel MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James Brassel practice?
- Dr. James Brassel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brassel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Pathologists.