inactive

James T Brawner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 24th, 2016
I don't recommend him.
I went to Dr. Brawner for sinus problems. He told me "what we do next is some sinus surgery - go in, blow up balloons and cut out some tissue..." - The only risk, he said, was that we would puncture the brain cavity. He didn't really ask if I wanted to do it. We did the surgery and I lost 90% of my sense of smell and taste afterword. That risk was never explained to me, and I may not have done it, had it been explained differently to me. The sinus problem continued - the surgery really didn't help. I got my records and his notes says he explained this risk to me - he did not. He talks down to his patients, calling the procedure "blowing up a balloon" for a balloon sinoplasty, and calling the endoscope a "GPS thing" - it is such a loss in life to have almost no sense of taste and smell. I eventually cured my problem holistically, with diet and stress reduction.

May 6th, 2015
Have waited a long time to find the doctor who made me feel he would do my neck gourder surgery I feel he really cares and will do a great job may15

August 9th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Brawner was super! He and his staff go above and beyond to be helpful. Very appreciated!

April 8th, 2011
New doctor in Branson
This young man had a great bedside manner. Only complaint is I had to wait a month to get an appt. when I may have thyroid cancer.