A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Breckenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Breckenridge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Breckenridge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckenridge graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Breckenridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Warren Breckenridge MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Breckenridge practice?
- Dr. James Breckenridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Breckenridge practices Anesthesiology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Anesthesiologists.