A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bredenkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bredenkamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bredenkamp
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bredenkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bredenkamp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bredenkamp graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bredenkamp has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kent Bredenkamp MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Bredenkamp practice?
- Dr. James Bredenkamp has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bredenkamp practices Otolaryngology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Mission Viejo Otolaryngologists.