Dr. James Bredenkamp MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 15th, 2016
Dissapointed!!!
I took a full day off as a vacation to see this doctor. He spent less than 4 minutes with me and was very hard to get any information from him. He barely said or did anything and send me back to my primary doctor. I feel as I wasted my time and money. I do not recommend this doctor. He did not help me.

November 29th, 2015
I am grateful everyday that I found Dr.Bredenkamp when I needed ENT
Had thyroid issues. Affects were physically taking toll in addition I had a large goider. Went to several doctors in search of answers and help until I found DrB. All previous Drs told me that they weren't a diet clinic! Dr Bredenkamp office listened to my needs and immediate fit me into his busy schedule even though it is uncommon to not be referred by primary Dr; I guess they understand how common it is to not be correctly diagnosed. He preformed biopsy same appointment and scheduled surgery within a week of the lab results coming back abnormal. I felt 100 times better the day after surgery than I had in at any moment in the pervious 18 months. I felt rested, thoughts were clear and everything was vibrant within a week of surgery. Minimal scaring. An aquantaiance had same surgery about the same time preformed by another ENT specialist. She still suffers from vocal cord damage and can no longer work. In addition also had significant scaring. I ask about her occasionally and thank God for helping me find Dr Bredenkamp and for giving Dr Bredenkamp the gift to heal and drive to serve. I would trust him and his office, especially office manager, without hesitation. Who cares how long your in the waiting room when dealing w something this important.

July 14th, 2015
I decided to get a facelift at 55. I decided upon...
I decided to get a facelift at 55. I decided upon Dr. Gagnes because he was closer to my home and he was less expensive than the Dr. in Beverly Hills that a friend recommended with a fabulous reputation ($6,000 more) What a huge mistake I made. It didn't look right from the get go, but I thought maybe that was because it was still swollen and it might look better later on. That never happened, and 4 years later it's a total disaster. This is not a good Doctor. I found out later that he has a bad reputation in my area and that he's done more than a few bad facelifts, in fact quite a few. I really am very self-conscious now. He ruined my hairline around my ears (too far back), and I have pixie ears. Really be careful about the Doctor you choose for a facelift. I wish I hadn't been so "cheap" about this and had gone to the better Doctor.

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Bredenkamp was unwilling to continue treatment due to inability to charge more than the fixed HMO agreed amount.

October 31st, 2013
parathyroidectomy
Very professional. Highly skilled and experienced with excellent problem solving skills when no other MD could connect the dots. Raises the bar for patient education and care. His private office and surgical nurses are extremely knowledgeable.

September 20th, 2011
jdz
Dr. Bradenkamp did my neck surgery and my husband's surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and was very caring and competent. I feel that he reconstruction of my husbands face was excellent.

September 2nd, 2011
I've seen Dr. Bredenkamp a few times. He is able to accurately diagnose you, but he doesn't talk much and the entire consultation is about 5 minutes. Dr. Bredenkamp is pretty good, but not the best if you want a more personalized experience with your ENT

April 7th, 2011
He found my cancer with in minutes of seeing him. He knows what he is doing and he's awesome. Made my experience less stressful knowing I was in such good hands!

January 28th, 2010
I find Dr. Bredenkamp to be exceptionally competent and caring. He's very knowledgeable, candid and takes the time to explain some very complex medical conditions. I've had a lot of doctors in my lifetime and Dr. Bredenkamp is surely one of the finest.