A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bredfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bredfeldt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bredfeldt
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bredfeldt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bredfeldt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bredfeldt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bredfeldt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Bredfeldt MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Bredfeldt practice?
- Dr. James Bredfeldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bredfeldt practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.