Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bremner
Dr. James Bremner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Bremner is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center-Decatur and Emory University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bremner has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. James Bremner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Dacian Bonta
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Decatur, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Darnita Johnson-Laborde
Decatur, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Ishrat Khan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Decatur, GA 0 mi12