A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bressi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bressi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressi graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bressi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Bressi DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bressi practice?
- Dr. James Bressi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bressi practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Stow, OH.
See Stow Pain Management Doctors and Stow Anesthesiologists.