inactive

Dr. James Bressi DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Stow, OH

August 18th, 2016
couldnt leave the ladies alone brought down his whole buisness cost himself and doctor gieger their liscence . now summit pain is closed and their thosand or so patients are scrambling looking for a new doctor .. and that,s fair

October 6th, 2015
He was the best!!!!

January 17th, 2015
saw dr. Bressi for 10 yrs.
i saw dr. Bressi for over 10 years he was very compassionate and listened to me he really seemed to care about my pain and getting it treated! Did have some problems with the staff as far as getting prescriptions on time (I had mail order) but kept on them and finally got it stsightened out! If dr Bressi goes back in practice I will be there I really liked him and don't believe any of the rumors about him

September 15th, 2014
Recommend, Miss & hope to have him practicing again soon.
It's been over 10 yrs since I've been seeing Dr. Bressi. He is a very compassionate, caring Dr. that listens to his patients. I am a female patient and don't believe a word about him "sexually assaulting" ANY female patients now or previously, feel it was a man hunt to hurt a great Dr. I hope that now he's found innocent of all but 1 counts, he'll fight the remaining count, get his license re-instated and be back in office treating the patients that aren't out there looking for a quick high or quick buck soon.

September 28th, 2012
A Doctor and Staff Who Care
I have been a patient of Dr. Bressi for over 4 months now and I have to say Dr. Bressi and his staff are kind, professional, listen and actually seem to care about me and my condition. They are a breath of fresh air in this crazy world of health care.

April 9th, 2011
Very Unprofessional Staff
I have been with Dr. Bressie for 4 1/2 yrs now. I also have a VERY hard time getting my prescriptions filled on time. I use a mail in service and must be mailed in to my pharmacy a month in advance but his staff will not follow needed orders either from Dr. Bressie or myself. to fill on time, so I must go without. They also make mistakes and try and turn them around to be the patients fault and continuously make you have urine tests month after month and pill counts monthly even though you just did all requested from them. There is also a Dr. on staff of Yang who is a back-up for Dr. Bressie and speaks and understands English very badly and is the rudest, unprofessional doctor I have ever met.As for Dr. Bressie, he is very kind, caring and professional when you get to see HIM and not an assistant.

February 12th, 2011
after 11 yrs with bressi
i always doted on how good of a doc dr bressi was"! sent mant people to c him ,i thought he really cared 4 me as a patiant, I WAS dead WRONG!!!!! after 11 yrs ,,,he moved i followed ,not such good idea ,my story is to long ,bottom line ,i havnt got to see him since ,no call backs ,no gettin ahold of a doc after hours ,and no liceanse 4 pain shots after procedurs ,,,,im soooo disapointed in him as a doctor and profetional ,its all papers NOT concerns about his paisents!!!!!! very shocked and disappointed

July 24th, 2010
A DR.YOU CAN RELATE TOO
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.BRESSI FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW.I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH RSD AND FIBROMYLYGIA.I WAS ELECTROCUTED AND HAD 15 OPERATIONS WHEN DR.BRESSI MET ME.I HAD A BODY FULL OF PAIN .DR. BRESSI HAS TRIED SEVERAL OPTIONS TOO HELP ME CONTROL MY PAIN.HE CONTINUES TOO MANAGE ME NOW WITH MEDICATION WHICH ENABLES ME TOO HAVE A LIFE.I THANK GOD THAT I WAS LED TOO JAMES AS HE DOES HIS BEST TOO HELP ME SLEEP AT NIGHT AND IN THE MIDST OF CHRONIC PAIN FUNCTION.

July 13th, 2010
Apathetic & hostile staff
I have personally heard from others that they have had problems, so I tried to be especially chipper. I know they deal with patirents who are in pain, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I tried to be more polite and cherrful each time! Even in the practice they moved to, Summit Pain Specialists...they are not helpful, and while they require RX requests being CALLED IN TEN DAYS IN ADVANCE they cannot seem to have them ready, so one must go without, because you can not get an RX filled early, of course. Wait in pain while they fiddle.A combat veteran, who otherwise doesn't complain about my many, permanent injuries.