Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Recommend, Miss & hope to have him practicing again soon.  |  show details
by BC on Sep 15th, 2014

It's been over 10 yrs since I've been seeing Dr. Bressi. He is a very compassionate, caring Dr. that listens to his patients. I am a female patient and don't believe a word about him "sexually assaulting" ANY female patients now or previously, feel it was a man hunt to hurt a great Dr. I hope that now he's found innocent of all but 1 counts, he'll fight the remaining count, get his license re-instated and be back in office treating the patients that aren't out there looking for a quick high or quick buck soon.

|  show details
May 29th, 2014

This physician is now under indictment for physically making unwanted sexual passes to his patients. This is not a one patient complaint. There are several that claim to have been sexually violated during procedures and waking with bruises all over. DO NOT TRY TO SEE THIS PHYS. HIS LICENSE HAS BEEN REVOKED AND THIS IS ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

|  A Doctor and Staff Who Care  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bressi for over 4 months now and I have to say Dr. Bressi and his staff are kind, professional, listen and actually seem to care about me and my condition. They are a breath of fresh air in this crazy world of health care.

|  Very Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Bressie for 4 1/2 yrs now. I also have a VERY hard time getting my prescriptions filled on time. I use a mail in service and must be mailed in to my pharmacy a month in advance but his staff will not follow needed orders either from Dr. Bressie or myself. to fill on time, so I must go without. They also make mistakes and try and turn them around to be the patients fault and continuously make you have urine tests month after month and pill counts monthly even though you just did all requested from them. There is also a Dr. on staff of Yang who is a back-up for Dr. Bressie and speaks and understands English very badly and is the rudest, unprofessional doctor I have ever met.As for Dr. Bressie, he is very kind, caring and professional when you get to see HIM and not an assistant.

|  after 11 yrs with bressi  |  show details
by dlk on Feb 12th, 2011

i always doted on how good of a doc dr bressi was"! sent mant people to c him ,i thought he really cared 4 me as a patiant, I WAS dead WRONG!!!!! after 11 yrs ,,,he moved i followed ,not such good idea ,my story is to long ,bottom line ,i havnt got to see him since ,no call backs ,no gettin ahold of a doc after hours ,and no liceanse 4 pain shots after procedurs ,,,,im soooo disapointed in him as a doctor and profetional ,its all papers NOT concerns about his paisents!!!!!! very shocked and disappointed

|  A DR.YOU CAN RELATE TOO  |  show details
by THOMAS KANE on Jul 24th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.BRESSI FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW.I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH RSD AND FIBROMYLYGIA.I WAS ELECTROCUTED AND HAD 15 OPERATIONS WHEN DR.BRESSI MET ME.I HAD A BODY FULL OF PAIN .DR. BRESSI HAS TRIED SEVERAL OPTIONS TOO HELP ME CONTROL MY PAIN.HE CONTINUES TOO MANAGE ME NOW WITH MEDICATION WHICH ENABLES ME TOO HAVE A LIFE.I THANK GOD THAT I WAS LED TOO JAMES AS HE DOES HIS BEST TOO HELP ME SLEEP AT NIGHT AND IN THE MIDST OF CHRONIC PAIN FUNCTION.

|  Apathetic & hostile staff  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

I have personally heard from others that they have had problems, so I tried to be especially chipper. I know they deal with patirents who are in pain, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I tried to be more polite and cherrful each time! Even in the practice they moved to, Summit Pain Specialists...they are not helpful, and while they require RX requests being CALLED IN TEN DAYS IN ADVANCE they cannot seem to have them ready, so one must go without, because you can not get an RX filled early, of course. Wait in pain while they fiddle.A combat veteran, who otherwise doesn't complain about my many, permanent injuries.