Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Doctors

Summit Pain Specialists Inc.
4302 Allen Rd
Ste 300
Stow, OH 44224
330-945-7246
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
May 29th, 2014

This physician is now under indictment for physically making unwanted sexual passes to his patients. This is not a one patient complaint. There are several that claim to have been sexually violated during procedures and waking with bruises all over. DO NOT TRY TO SEE THIS PHYS. HIS LICENSE HAS BEEN REVOKED AND THIS IS ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

|  Very Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Bressie for 4 1/2 yrs now. I also have a VERY hard time getting my prescriptions filled on time. I use a mail in service and must be mailed in to my pharmacy a month in advance but his staff will not follow needed orders either from Dr. Bressie or myself. to fill on time, so I must go without. They also make mistakes and try and turn them around to be the patients fault and continuously make you have urine tests month after month and pill counts monthly even though you just did all requested from them. There is also a Dr. on staff of Yang who is a back-up for Dr. Bressie and speaks and understands English very badly and is the rudest, unprofessional doctor I have ever met.As for Dr. Bressie, he is very kind, caring and professional when you get to see HIM and not an assistant.

|  after 11 yrs with bressi  |  show details
by dlk on Feb 12th, 2011

i always doted on how good of a doc dr bressi was"! sent mant people to c him ,i thought he really cared 4 me as a patiant, I WAS dead WRONG!!!!! after 11 yrs ,,,he moved i followed ,not such good idea ,my story is to long ,bottom line ,i havnt got to see him since ,no call backs ,no gettin ahold of a doc after hours ,and no liceanse 4 pain shots after procedurs ,,,,im soooo disapointed in him as a doctor and profetional ,its all papers NOT concerns about his paisents!!!!!! very shocked and disappointed

|  A DR.YOU CAN RELATE TOO  |  show details
by THOMAS KANE on Jul 24th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.BRESSI FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW.I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH RSD AND FIBROMYLYGIA.I WAS ELECTROCUTED AND HAD 15 OPERATIONS WHEN DR.BRESSI MET ME.I HAD A BODY FULL OF PAIN .DR. BRESSI HAS TRIED SEVERAL OPTIONS TOO HELP ME CONTROL MY PAIN.HE CONTINUES TOO MANAGE ME NOW WITH MEDICATION WHICH ENABLES ME TOO HAVE A LIFE.I THANK GOD THAT I WAS LED TOO JAMES AS HE DOES HIS BEST TOO HELP ME SLEEP AT NIGHT AND IN THE MIDST OF CHRONIC PAIN FUNCTION.