A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brezina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brezina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brezina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brezina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brezina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brezina graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brezina has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Brezina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Brezina practice?
- Dr. James Brezina has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brezina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.