A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brezina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brezina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brezina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brezina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brezina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brezina graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brezina has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Brezina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Brezina practice?
- Dr. James Brezina has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brezina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.