A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brick, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emmerson Brick FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Brick practice?
- Dr. James Brick has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brick practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Rheumatologists.