A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brick, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emmerson Brick FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Brick practice?
- Dr. James Brick has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brick practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Rheumatologists.