A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bried graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerado Hospital
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bried practice?
- Dr. James Bried has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bried practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Poway, CA.
See Poway Orthopedic Surgeons and Poway Surgeons.