Learn more about Dr. James Bried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bried
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bried Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bried graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerado Hospital
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bried practice?
- Dr. James Bried has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bried practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Escondido Orthopedic Surgeons.