Dr. James Bried MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Poway, CA

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
I have seen Dr. Bried for 30 years & would never trust anyone else. He is always so friendly along with all the staff that work there. He is a very compassionate & caring person. He is the BEST at what he does.

May 26th, 2017
"Thank you Dr. Bried. You are the BEST!!!
I had tendinitis surgery by Dr. Bried 2 weeks ago. I have had several surgeries in the past, however, this was the most pain free that I could not believe it. I must thank to my own doctor for referring me to Dr. Bried. M. Johnson San Diego

November 17th, 2016
Exceptional surgeon.Golfing within 4 months of total shoulder replacement and 17 days of total knee replacement. He is a caring, personable physician. Friendly staff in an unbelievably efficient office. .

September 29th, 2016
Dr Bried repaired my torn rotator cuff. He did an awesome job, just as good as before my accident. Thank you Dr Bried!

August 26th, 2016
great doctor all the confidence in the world in him.

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Bried has performed two hip replacements on me in the past six months. I would highly recommend him.

December 18th, 2015
I had shoulder surgery from Dr. Bried and it was the easiest, best surgery ever! He explained everything that I should expect and was willing to answer all my questions. My recovery was exactly as I was told, with no complications. Great experience!!

October 14th, 2015
Among the Best of the Very Best
Doctors like any other profession/occupation, are a dime a dozen. Good one are hard to find. Superb ones are even more rare. Having undergone six leg surgeries, I can state that Dr. Bried qualifies as among the very, very BEST, a true professional with great understanding of both his patients and his craft. Three cheers for a real talent!

September 6th, 2015
Super Doc to the rescue!
I heartily recommend Dr. Bried! He replaced both of my knees (bone on bone) in one operation, and I was walking without any assistance within five days! What little pain I had (at the beginning) was gone within a week (although, of course, some swelling remained longer), and my flexibility is excellent. My therapists have said "amazing" and "waaaaaay far ahead in the recovery process" to describe my progress so I'm not the only ones who thinks he's brilliant! I feel like a new person!

August 4th, 2015
outstanding
Dr Bried is an exceptional surgeon

July 31st, 2015
The Best of the Best
If you are looking for the best Orthopedic Surgeon well look no more. My prerequisites are experience, background history, certifications and referrals. Dr Bried has it all to include bedside manners as a bonus. My recovery from total hip replacement was only five weeks and I was back to walking the beach and starting to hike again. You know you have a great surgeon when two members of the community ask you, "Did you get Dr. Bried"?

June 12th, 2015
Excellent surgeon
I give Dr. Bried and his friendly efficient staff my highest grades. Dr. Bried is a highly experienced and talented surgeon. He has done two total knee replacements and recently a total shoulder replacement on me at the Pomerado Hospital. At age 79 and a USATF All American in track and field, Dr. Bried has contributed greatly to the quality of life in my senior years. I have referred several of my friends to Dr. Bried and all are extremely happy with the results.