A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Briggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Briggs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Briggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dudley Briggs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James D. Briggs practice?
- Dr. James Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. James Briggs practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.