A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Briley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Briley, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briley graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Briley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Briley practice?
Dr. James Briley practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Garden City, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.