A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Briley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Briley, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Briley graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Briley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Briley DO is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Briley practice?
- Dr. James Briley has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Briley practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Garden City, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.