Dr. James Briley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Briley Jr?

October 12th, 2017

Half assed

Rockies pizzeria Crave it 4718413545420 4207670197043493 I was refered to this doctor by the primary physician. And i couldn’t have been more upset about a doctor’s appointment. I have been experiencing hair loss which was my reason for going. I first sat with his assistant which asked me a couple general questions about myself and very vague questions about my hair loss. When doctor Briley entered and examined me.(If you want to call quickly looking at the top of my head and pulling a couple strands of hair an examination) then told me i have female pattern hair baldness which is Genetic.(keep in mind i have no one in my family that is balding so I question that) Then he showed me a picture of the different stages of female pattern baldness of which he did not distinguish what stage I am in. Just said that There is nothing that can’t help it just use Rogaine and shampoo that he was going to prescribe me.(The shampoo that was prescribed is meant for dandruff of which I found out by doing my own research not by him telling me what it was for and i dont have dandruff ) From the moment he came into the examination room and out took less than around seven minutes. I do not feel like he was thorough nor did he want to comfort me or give me a broader exclamation on exactly what was his diagnosis. I tried to ask him questions and give him a little more back ground about my hair and i kept getting my questions turn away. I do not Recommend him. I am going to a second opinion else where.

March 18th, 2011

excellent

I must say, Dr. Briley is one of thee nicest, down to earth physician that I've experienced in quite some time. Although he was prompt, he was definitly thorough and very knowledgeble. His staff was extremely caring as well. He ran very well on time. I recommend showing up 10-15 minutes prior if your new to fill out paper work.

March 23rd, 2009