Learn more about Dr. James Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brock, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endovascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Brock FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Brock practice?
- Dr. James Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brock practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.