A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brocksmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brocksmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brocksmith graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brocksmith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brocksmith DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Brocksmith practice?
- Dr. James Brocksmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Brocksmith practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists.