A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brodell is Excellent. Dr. Brodell has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brodell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Brodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Brodell practice?
Dr. James Brodell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Canfield, OH.
See Warren Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Brodell, Dr. Jaime Brodell, Dr. Santiago Brodell, Dr. Jacques Brodell