A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brodell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brodell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Brodell practice?
- Dr. James Brodell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brodell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, OH.
See Warren Surgeons.