A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brodell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodell
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brodell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brodell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brodell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Brodell practice?
- Dr. James Brodell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Brodell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canfield, OH.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.