A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brodell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Brodell practice?
Dr. James Brodell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, OH.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.