A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brodsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Brodsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. James Brodsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Brodsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.