A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brodsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Brodsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. James Brodsky has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brodsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.