Dr. James Brodsky MD Patient Reviews

April 12th, 2016
EXCEPTIONAL
excellent communicator

April 2nd, 2016
Excellent caring professional. He has to be one of the best, if not the best Orthopedic surgeons in the country .

December 15th, 2015
Love Dr.Brodsky, he gave me my LIFE back

December 15th, 2015
very detailed, which I love, spent as much time as needed .I had a serious problem from two previous foot surgeries. Dr Brodsky, staff and fellowships, went above and beyond in their service to make my experience as comfortable, and reassuring as possible. I would recommend them highly.

December 11th, 2015
Review
He is the only one I would let operate on me. The only drawback -- always late, so I always want to schedule the first appt. Still 30 minutes late then! Before I knew that, I would sometimes wait for over an hour. I once asked him if he would see ME if I arrived an hour late.

October 10th, 2015
I was misdiagnosed and treated for three years, beware of this doctor. I saw him 3 times in three years . The place is a factory they are about the money.

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Frankenstein
I had surgery two years ago Screwed my foot up hurts all the time . He was suppose to just fix my tenden. surgery was suppose to take two hours it took almost 6 hours. I had no pain when he started but I do now . I'm screwed together with eight screws I feel like a ginney pig

July 14th, 2015
Don't go to this doctor
I had several appointments at this office - none of which went well. I specifically asked for a different person to cast my foot, which the PA ignored. 1 visit I waited over 2 hours past my scheduled time. The last appointment they sawed off my cast and left me sitting on an exam table for an hour and 15 minutes - the staff went to lunch....and left me sitting there unable to get down from the table and walk to the door with my broken foot. When Dr. Brodsky came in and asked how I was I told him....he laughed. That was the last time I went there - what a jerk!

June 21st, 2015
In 2008 Dr. Brodsky did a left ankle replacement. I went thru alot of pain n infection. He was the utmost Doctor I've seen at that time. He n his staff of nurses n Doctors took excellent care of me. Yes.. I was miserable but they all did their jobs in doing very thing possible for me. I know I wasn't the most wonderful patient to deal with. I also had the Best Plastic Surgeon available n they too took excellent care of me n my needs. I praise these Doctors n all their Staff for being n doing what they do.

January 28th, 2015
I had 3 ankle surgeries by Dr Brodsky. He is an excellent surgeon with a sense of humor!

April 16th, 2014
Total Ankle Fusion
This guy is busy. I saw that as a good sign. My friend researched and determined Brodsky is one of the best in the world. He took my ruined ankle and fixed it. Even took bone from my hip. Some complain but I don't think everyone can get an excellent result no matter who the doc is. Brodsky is one of the best I've ever seen. Highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2014
Horrible doctor! Stay away! He disfigured me permanently!!!
I let Dr. Brodsky operate on me. This was the biggest mistake in my life. He operated on both of my toes at once. It must have been for the insurance money. I went for hammer toe repair. All he did was produce damage to both my toes, He made them worse than ever. Now, I have non union toes, meaning he broke my toe bone and now is fractured permanently and way shorter!! I do not recommend this doctor! Stay away! He is a factory and all about the money. He does not care about his patients.