A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Brooks practice?
Dr. James Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.