A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Brooks practice?
- Dr. James Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.