Learn more about Dr. James Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Brooks practice?
- Dr. James Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.