Dr. James Bruckart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Bruckart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 25th, 2013

NEVER EVER AGAIN

I was very sick that day, I only saw him because I had no choice. I will go to the er before I see him again. I was trying to tell him what was wrong he wasn't listening at all, he started rambling on about how bad antibiotics and pain medicine are. he tried to tell me nose spray caused my illness but prescribed nose spray as treatment. he did not look at my throat or nose or ears. he wanted me to go to another doctor for that. he made me feel like I was making all this up. he would not listen to me at ALL . when I left there I was so shook up , I never had such a horrible experience like that with a doctor

January 29th, 2013

james can not handle a slow work flow. he spent little time talking to me, and i believe he is unable to listen. he ordered tests that i did not agree to. he only looked at the top several sheets of my medical records. james is lazy, uncapable, and is only concerned about how much work he has to do. i do not recommend this person to any one.

October 25th, 2012

I was treated with no respect, no exam was given and everytime he would ask me a question he didn't allow me to answer, just started talking over me. He had his own agenda and did not address my issues. He was rude and disrespectful. I would not reccomend this man to anyone. It simply was the worst office visit I have ever had.