A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brull, DO, DVM, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brull graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Brull has 128 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brull DO, DVM, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Brull practice?
- Dr. James Brull has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Brull practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.