A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brumit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brumit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brumit, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumit graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Brumit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Brumit MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Brumit practice?
- Dr. James Brumit has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brumit practices Diagnostic Radiology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Radiologists.