A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bruno, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bruno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Bruno DMD and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bruno practice?
- Dr. James Bruno has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bruno practices Plastic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.