Dr. James Buckreus Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. James Buckreus?

Excellence as a DR

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Buckreus, is an awesome Dr! He has cared for my family for sooooo many yrs and has delivered my children.. I have been seeing him myself for over 30 plus yrs...He is caring and very informative, leaving you with no other questions.. He makes you feel extremely safe and you feel you could not be in better hands! I 100% recommend Dr Buckreus!

hope hes better than my last OB

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I was being seen by Dr.Bani as at the genesis office and he was a total JERK. So I stopped going to my appointments because he made me feel so uncomfortable. I told the staff why I stopped coming and they were very understanding and compassionate towards me and recommend Dr. Buckerus for me. So I'll give it a try and hope he's a better doctor. Reading your reviews put me at some ease. Thanks to all

Very experienced OBGYN!

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr James Buckreus was so caring and nice. Knows what he is doing, took his time to listen and explain whats the best for me. Over all would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on June 21st, 2017