Dr. James Buehler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Buehler?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Buehler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2012

The last of the Norman Rockwell doctors

Dr. Buehler ("Dr.Jay") Is the finest doctor I have ever been to in all my life. He is the last of a dying breed of doctors who really care and is less concerned with the bottom-line as he is with the individual care of each patient. He is patient, gentle, kind and has the best bedside manner have ever seen, Especially with elderly patients and children. His diagnostic skills are far superior to any other doctor I've ever known in my 70 years. He is awesome.

February 9th, 2011

He needs more doctors.

First of all, any time I try to call to set up an appointment they are never there to pick up the phone. The office is either closed or they're too busy because of not enough help. It is almost 3pm and I just tried to call to set up an appoinment for something extremely important and I couldn't even leave a message. Their office hours are even usually until 5, as mentioned on the voice messages. So if they're supposed to stay open until 5, why is no one there to give me an appointment? Also even if I do magically get someone to set up an appointment it's always several weeks in advance! So if I'm sick right then and there and need a doctor to look at me, but not in three weeks down the line, what am I supposed to do? Go to another doctor! Well that's exactly what I'll do. If I can't see my doctor when I need to see him, or at least in a smaller range of time, there's no point in me continuing to see this doctor. I give him an extremely poor rating!

November 7th, 2009

verbally abusive to my husband and myself

he came into the exam room with major attitude, he became verbally abusive when we asked questions on himself and his staff for failing to give lab results in a timely manner when questioned.he informed us that he was understaffed and that he was not incharge of his own office that the hospital was responsible for his staff not him. he told us that we were not his only patients that he had over 1000 patients and he did not have the time to call every patient who calls him and leaves messages for him. we called 3 times for results and were blown off. he was angry that we questioned things he was suppose to keep a check on. he told us that if we had any complaints to call the administrator of the local hospital as they "owned him". he walked out of the exam room went to his office shut the door very hard and never came back he sent in an assistant to do his bidding. we were patients for 5 yrs and never saw this coming. he hurt us and i would not send another person to see this man. we saw a man we did not know.

January 7th, 2009

THE IDEAL DOCTOR

DR. BUEHLER IS A TREASURE. HE SERVES A SMALL, MOUNTAIN, RURAL COMMUNITY WITH WORLD CLASS CARE. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT FOLKS FROM POPULATION CENTERS HAVE HEARD OF HIM, AND NOW DRIVE LONG DISTANCES SEEKING HIS CARE! WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM - WE JUST WISH HE WASN'T SO POPULAR!

May 9th, 2008

I trust this doctor

Our whole community trusts Dr. "J". I feel confident that I will get excellent care even thou we live in the mountains.

June 26th, 2016