A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bull
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bull Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bull, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Bull MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bull practice?
- Dr. James Bull has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bull practices Family Medicine near Silvis, IL.
See Silvis Family Physicians.