A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bull is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bull
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bull, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Bull MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bull practice?
- Dr. James Bull has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bull practices Family Medicine near Silvis, IL.
See Silvis Family Physicians.