A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bumbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bumbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bumbaugh, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bumbaugh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bumbaugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Bumbaugh DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Bumbaugh practice?
- Dr. James Bumbaugh has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Bumbaugh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Allison Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.