Dr. James Bumgartner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Bumgartner?

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr Bumgartner's delivery of a devastating diagnosis was rushed, uncaring and clinical. I realize he has to give bad news to patients on a regular basis but he seems to have become numb to the feelings of others.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Best around and staff is excellent

Posted on June 26th, 2013

While sitting in the waiting room, I overheard some of the things that some of the patients were saying in the waiting room about this office. I have heard how the "office manager" is very nonchalant and could care less about how her medical assistants don't return phone calls , how they don't check their messages and even when you get no where with the assistants and you go to or call her with a complaint she brushes it under the rug like they do. she does not hold her staff accountable for anything. Is it more of I want to be there friend than their office manager. She also seems to be just as clueless as they are.

Uncaring

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I only need to see my neurologist once a year to get my meds. I was 15 minutes late for my appointment (on a Friday afternoon). When I got there, I was told that the doctor had left for the day and that I should have been there on time. That was the last time I made an appointment with him.

fustrated

Posted on September 7th, 2009

I wait for an hour in the waiting room 5 out of 6 visits. And when I get into his office I'm there less than 15 minutes and feel like he dosn't care whats wrong. He Just wants to perscribe me meds and kick me out and dosn't take the time to figure out why my symptoms are worse just says if it get worse come back.....well it was worse and He said it looks fine to him.......Time to find a new Dr.

Posted on August 21st, 2017