A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Buonavolonta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Buonavolonta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Buonavolonta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonavolonta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buonavolonta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jude Buonavolonta MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Buonavolonta practice?
- Dr. James Buonavolonta has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Buonavolonta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.