A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Buonavolonta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Buonavolonta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buonavolonta
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Buonavolonta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Buonavolonta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonavolonta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buonavolonta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Buonavolonta MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Buonavolonta practice?
- Dr. James Buonavolonta has 1 office location.
Dr. James Buonavolonta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.