Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Burden Jr
Dr. James Burden Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Iowa City, IA and San Marcos, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Burden is affiliated with US Air Force Academy Hospital, Central Texas Medical Center and Centura Health Penrose Community. He speaks English.
Dr. James Burden Jr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. James Burden Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Matthew Chang
Colorado Springs, CO 0.01 mi19
Dr. Joel Solano
Colorado Springs, CO 0.01 mi13
Dr. Britt Buckley
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
Colorado Springs, CO 0.01 mi38