A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burden graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Burden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Central Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harold Burden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Burden practice?
- Dr. James Burden has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Burden practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO and San Marcos, TX.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.