A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burdick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burdick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burdick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Burdick MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Burdick practice?
- Dr. James Burdick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burdick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.