A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burdick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burdick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burdick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Burdick MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Burdick practice?
- Dr. James Burdick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burdick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.