A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burdick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burdick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burdick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Burdick MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Burdick practice?
- Dr. James Burdick has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burdick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.