A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burhop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burhop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burhop, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burhop graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Burhop has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Burhop MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Burhop practice?
- Dr. James Burhop has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Burhop practices Surgery near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI.
See Brookfield Surgeons.