A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Burke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Burke MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.