Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Burke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Burke MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.