Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Burke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Burke MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.