Dr. James Burkhead III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Burkhead III?

Posted on January 28th, 2015

He delivered our first born and was an amazing OB! Now he will be delivering our 2nd in a few weeks!!! We feel very excited and blessed to have such a wonderful doctor!

Excellent!

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Dr. Burkhead, along with his nursing staff, were excellent during my miscarriage and second pregnancy. I delivered my first child with another OB and had a terrible experience and was so grateful for the job Dr. Burkhead did throughout my second pregnancy. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Find someone else

Posted on November 20th, 2012

This guy is a mediocre doctor at best. His approach to medicine is the same as a cashier at Target. It seems that all he cares about is billing patients rather than their own well-being. Find someone else.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr Burkhead is amazingly kind, gentle and SMART! He was very diligent in monitoring my high risk pregnancy and saved my daughter's life. Other doctors could have easily missed the warning signs, especially if they were caught up with all their other patients and schedule. His nurse Veronica is very good as well. Eight months since my last visit, and they still remember who I am when I call.

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I cannot stop talking about how fantastic Dr. Burkhead is!! No question was to small, he always gave complete answers. If I was concerned about anything he let me come into the office for a check up.

Posted on September 19th, 2015