A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burks, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Burks MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Burks practice?
- Dr. James Burks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burks practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Surgeons.