A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burner graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Burner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dean Burner MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Burner practice?
- Dr. James Burner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burner practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.