A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burris Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Burris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center, White Plains, Ny
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earle Burris MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Burris practice?
- Dr. James Burris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burris practices Ophthalmology near Waterford, CT.
See Waterford Ophthalmologists.